Covid Precautions (Autumn/Winter 2021/22)
We want to help everyone attending our events to stay safe and feel comfortable, so please follow our guidelines relating to COVID-19.
- We encourage everyone to do a lateral flow test before attending, and obviously don't come along if you test positive, or have Covid symptoms.
- We plan to limit the audience to 50 at concerts (about half our normal capacity), and 30 for singaround/instrumental nights.
- Seating will be spaced to facilitate social distancing.
- We will reduce our time together by finishing early (around 10pm) and we will not be having our usual after-concert singarounds.
- We will do what we can to improve the ventilation (so you might need to have suitable clothing available in the colder months in case there are draughts!).
- Particularly for the concerts, you will need to book in advance (email@example.com) so that we can keep track of numbers.
- You are welcome to wear a mask if you wish.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
To ensure that you are kept fully informed about future changes as they occur, please subscribe to our mailing list, or follow us on social media for updates and announcements.